Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 RC 发布了。
- Support for adding Application Insights to ASP.NET Core RC2 projects from Visual Studio.
- Diagnostic Tools events for ASP.NET 5 RC1 and ASP.NET Core RC2 projects.
- Automatic refreshes of Application Insights Search when detail filters, time ranges, and events are selected.
- Go to Code from requests in Search.
- Improved “Find telemetry for this…” menu in Search.
- Improved HockeyApp sign-in experience.
- Performance improvements to the C# background code analysis engine that collects errors and warnings. These improvements have also significantly reduced overall memory consumption.
- Performance improvements to the C# GoTo Implementation and Find All References. You can try these by selecting an object, right-clicking on it and then selecting them from the menu.
- You can now enable an option to suggest usings for types in reference assemblies or NuGet packages. You can try this under Tools > Options > Text Editor > C# > Advanced, “Using Directives”.
- When you apply a “fix all” action to document/project/solution we now display a progress bar.