Tor 0.2.8.10 和 0.2.9.6-rc 发布了。
Tor 0.2.8.10 是最新稳定版的 Tor。Tor 0.2.8.10 反向修复了一个错误，有时会使客户端在处于待机模式时无法使用。它还反向修复了一些可移植性问题和一个小但有问题的内存泄漏。
Tor 0.2.8.10 更新日志：
- Major bugfixes (client reliability, backport from 0.2.9.5-alpha):
- When Tor leaves standby because of a new application request, open circuits as needed to serve that request. Previously, we would potentially wait a very long time. Fixes part of bug 19969; bugfix on 0.2.8.1-alpha.
- Major bugfixes (client performance, backport from 0.2.9.5-alpha):
- Clients now respond to new application stream requests immediately when they arrive, rather than waiting up to one second before starting to handle them. Fixes part of bug 19969; bugfix on 0.2.8.1-alpha.
- Minor bugfixes (portability, backport from 0.2.9.6-rc):
- Work around a bug in the OSX 10.12 SDK that would prevent us from successfully targeting earlier versions of OSX. Resolves ticket 20235.
- Minor bugfixes (portability, backport from 0.2.9.5-alpha):
- Fix implicit conversion warnings under OpenSSL 1.1. Fixes bug 20551; bugfix on 0.2.1.1-alpha.
- Minor bugfixes (relay, backport from 0.2.9.5-alpha):
- Work around a memory leak in OpenSSL 1.1 when encoding public keys. Fixes bug 20553; bugfix on 0.0.2pre8.
- Minor features (geoip):
- Update geoip and geoip6 to the November 3 2016 Maxmind GeoLite2 Country database.
Tor 0.2.9.6-rc 修复了一些之前的版本中存在的问题，但该版本是 RC 版，因此依然会存在不少 bug。
Tor 0.2.9.6-rc 更新日志：
- Major bugfixes (relay, resolver, logging):
- For relays that don’t know their own address, avoid attempting a local hostname resolve for each descriptor we download. This will cut down on the number of “Success: chose address ‘x.x.x.x'” log lines, and also avoid confusing clock jumps if the resolver is slow. Fixes bugs 20423 and 20610; bugfix on 0.2.8.1-alpha.
- Minor bugfixes (client, fascistfirewall):
- Avoid spurious warnings when ReachableAddresses or FascistFirewall is set. Fixes bug 20306; bugfix on 0.2.8.2-alpha.
- Minor bugfixes (hidden services):
- Stop ignoring the anonymity status of saved keys for hidden services and single onion services when first starting tor. Instead, refuse to start tor if any hidden service key has been used in a different hidden service anonymity mode. Fixes bug 20638; bugfix on 17178 in 0.2.9.3-alpha; reported by ahf.
- Minor bugfixes (portability):
- Minor bugfixes (single onion services, Tor2web):
- Stop complaining about long-term one-hop circuits deliberately created by single onion services and Tor2web. These log messages are intended to diagnose issue 8387, which relates to circuits hanging around forever for no reason. Fixes bug 20613; bugfix on 0.2.9.1-alpha. Reported by “pastly”.
- Minor bugfixes (unit tests):
- Stop spurious failures in the local interface address discovery unit tests. Fixes bug 20634; bugfix on 0.2.8.1-alpha; patch by Neel Chauhan.
- Correct the minimum bandwidth value in torrc.sample, and queue a corresponding change for torrc.minimal. Closes ticket 20085.