Tor 0.2.8.4-rc 发布了，改进记录如下：
- Major bugfixes (user interface):
- Correctly give a warning in the cases where a relay is specified by nickname, and one such relay is found, but it is not officially Named. Fixes bug 19203; bugfix on 0.2.3.1-alpha.
- Minor features (build):
- Tor now builds once again with the recent OpenSSL 1.1 development branch (tested against 1.1.0-pre5 and 1.1.0-pre6-dev).
- Minor features (geoip):
- Update geoip and geoip6 to the June 7 2016 Maxmind GeoLite2 Country database.
- Minor bugfixes (compilation):
- Cause the unit tests to compile correctly on mingw64 versions that lack sscanf. Fixes bug19213; bugfix on 0.2.7.1-alpha.
- Minor bugfixes (downloading):
- Predict more correctly whether we’ll be downloading over HTTP when we determine the maximum length of a URL. This should avoid a “BUG” warning about the Squid HTTP proxy and its URL limits. Fixes bug 19191.