Linux Kernel 4.14 正式发布，驱动和性能改进
Spring Cloud Task 1.0.1.RELEASE 发布了。
- A simple programming model – Spring Cloud Task builds upon Spring Boot and provides additional features to it. By using the
@EnableTaskannotation, you get the capabilities of Spring Cloud Task with no additional code.
- A Task repository – Spring Cloud Task provides the ability to monitor and record the results of tasks in a platform independent way. So regardless of if you’re using bare metal, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc… the way to operationalize tasks remains the same.
- Extension points – Spring Cloud Task provides the ability to extend a task with listeners. This allows you to execute logic before and after your task as well as when something goes wrong.
- Integration with Spring Batch – Running a Spring Batch job as a Spring Cloud Task allows for it to be dynamically managed at runtime via Spring Cloud Data Flow. Instead of having the job listening in a container waiting to be executed, Spring Cloud Task provides the ability to run batch jobs as tasks on their own or orchestrated via Spring Cloud Data Flow providing greater elasticity in your environment. Spring Cloud Task also provides a
PartitionHandlerthat allows the launching of workers as tasks for partitioned jobs.
- Integration with Spring Cloud Stream – Spring XD provided the ability to launch jobs as well as monitor them via messages. Spring Cloud Task brings that same functionality to developers without the impact of the XD container. With the correct dependencies on the classpath, Spring Cloud Task provides the ability to have tasks and jobs (run as tasks) to emit informational messages as well as have tasks launched via messages with Spring Cloud Stream.