Foundation v6.3.0-rc1 发布，Web 的 UI 框架
Semantic UI 1.8.0 发布，此版本现已提供下载（ZIP），更新内容如下：
- Form – Form now has new methods
set value(s), and
read value(s)for modifying and reading form data. Check docs for details on implementation. Thanks @mktm
- Search – Search
onSelectnow recieves JSON object matching currently selected element, you can now programmatically retrieve result JSON using
.search('get result', 'query')or
get resultwill default to current value unless specified as first parameter.
- Transition – Added many new transitions, and new directions for existing transitions Thanks@ph7vc
- Dropdown – Dropdown now stores
placeholder text(prompt text) as separate from
default text(text set on page load). You can now reset placeholder conditions using
- API – Added new behavior
$.api('abort')which cancels current request
- Dropdown – Keyboard navigation will now allow opening of sub menus with right/left arrow. Enter will open sub-menus on an unselectable category (
allowCategorySelection: false) as well.
- Dropdown – Mutation observers will now observe changed in
<select>values after initialization, and will automatically update dropdown menu when changed
- Dropdown – Dropdown behavior
set selectedwill now also call
set valueautomatically, so you do not have to invoke two behaviors to update a
selection dropdownThanks @mktm
- Form – Form will now prevent browsers from resubmitting form repeatedly when keydown is pressed on input field.
- Header – Content headers now inherit
- Header – Sub headers now adjust in size depending on header size, added new variables for subheader resizing
- Search – Greatly reduced search delay from
100ms. Previous request will automatically abort
xhrwhen new request made
- Search – Search
onResultsAddcan now cancel default actions by returning
- Transition – Transition duration now defaults to what is specified in
css, to set custom duration you can still pass at run-time as a different value. Animation duration no longer set by default during animation.
- Transition – Transition will now prevent repeated animations when using an inferred direction i.e. animation without
queue: trueonly animations with explicit direction, e.g.
fade in, will be ignored when called repeatedly.
- API – Fixed bug where
$.api('get xhr')was not correctly returning xhr promise
- API – Fixed bug where API would query resource immediately when specifying
- Button – `
ui vertical basic buttonsnow have dividers in default theme
- Button – Fixes formatting for
- Checkbox – Checkbox now only modifies
input[type="checkbox"]ignoring any other inputs
- Dropdown – Dropdown no longer will not show menu when no
itemare present in menu. Dropdown will now only filter results for
ui search dropdown#1632 Thanks PSyton.
- Dropdown – Dropdown will now produce an error if behaviors on an initialized
<select>are not invoked on
- Dropdown – Fixed bug where link items would not open in sub-menus due to
- Label – Fixed
ui corner labelappearing on-top of
ui dropdownmenu due to issue in z-index heirarchy
- Label – Fixed issue with
ui ribbon labelnot positioning itself correctly when using sizes like
- List –
very relaxed listno longer add padding to child menu items
- Popup – Popup will now only use a max of one element when
settings.popupmistakingly passes multiple DOM elements
- Popup – Popups will now by default appear over all UI content, even dimmers.
- Search – Search results no longer hide/show when user changes tab or page loses focus
- Sidebar – Fixed bug with
pusherinheriting first child margins due to
- Sidebar – Mobile
is mobilewas using RegExp
test()which would return an incorrect value when called multiple times
- Sidebar – Sidebar will now only close if you click on
body(scale out). Clicking on fixed elements will not close sidebar.
- Transition – Fixed bug with animations that contain the strings ‘in’ or ‘out’ as part of their names, for example “swing”
- Sticky – Fixes issue with container size not being set explicitly on rail due to improper method renaming