RubyMine 2016.2 发布了，本次发布主要增强对 Ruby, YAML, RSpec等的支持。具体如下：
- Frozen objects inspection highlights immutable strings as well as any other frozen objects when modified.
- Rbenv gemsets support improvements include a new inspection with a quick-fix option available for .rbenv-gemsets and .ruby-gemset files; any nonexistent gemset is highlighted and can be created on the fly.
- YAML language injection makes possible language-specific code highlighting, completion, formatting, and more.
- New refactoring for RSpec tests extracts a code fragment into a new let statement and then replaces all duplicate code fragments.
- Capybara better support allow you to run and debug not only whole feature specs, but single scenarios as well.
- Support for the upcoming TypeScript 2.0 features.
- Improvements in React support: coding assistance for component properties defined usingPropTypes, support for non-DOM attributes and lifecycle methods.
- The collection of Angular 2 code snippets. Also, the Project Wizard now supports Angular CLI.
- New intentions for upgrading to ECMAScript 6: Convert to arrow function and Convert to const or let.
- Support for monospace font ligatures can be enabled with Settings | Editor | Colors & Fonts | Font –> Enable font ligatures option.
- Background images give your IDE a custom look with a new action called Set Background Image. Choose a custom background for your editor and IDE frame.
- Better ergonomics – the Inspection Results tool window has been redesigned; we have also reworked the way RubyMine displays notifications.
- VCS improvements – improvements in working with VCS patches; better Log viewer for Git and Mercurial; unversioned files in Commit dialog; and case-only rename in Git for Windows and OS X.
- Database tools new features – auto-scroll from Editor in the Database tool window; more context-aware SQL code completion; completion for column values in Table Editor; and more.
- Markdown plugin is now bundled by default.