Review Board 2.5 RC 1 发布，更新内容如下：
- Added new headers for filtering review request e-mails.E-mails for reviews containing a Ship It! will include a
X-ReviewBoard-ShipItheader. If the review doesn’t contain any other content (for instance, if it’s the result of the pressing theShip It! button), it will also contain a
- The Markdown editor now provides syntax highlighting support for:This can be used by specifying the language when using fenced code blocks. For example:
- Shell scripts
- The login, register, and password reset pages are now built for mobile UIs.The password reset pages also got a makeover for desktop.
- The user page and dashboard now have a drop-down filter menu for choosing which review requsts are visible on mobile devices.
- Added new extension hooks for manipulating the recipient list for review and review request e-mails.The new email-hook allows an extension to designate new lists of recipients for all the review/review request e-mails that Review Board sends. They can update both the To and CC lists for any e-mail.These take lists of signals the hook should listen to for the various events (such as
review_request_published). As a convenience, callers can make use of one of the subclasses for specific events:
- Fixed the display of Gravatars in the dashboard.
- Fixed displaying trophies on the diff viewer page.
- The checkbox for choosing whether to send e-mails on review request updates is no longer missing on the diff viewer.
- Fixed regressions in rendering file attachment captions.
- Fixed unwanted gaps above the tabs in the Markdown file attachment review page.
- Opening and closing editors no longer results in review request or review drafts.
- Fixed the review reply draft banner sticking around in memory and listening for events after publishing a reply.
- Fixed the review request update bubble appearing below other elements on the page.
- Fixed the display of Gravatars in reviews and replies.
- Fixed Unicode errors when parsing SVN diffs containing accented characters in the revision strings.Patch by Maxime Besson.
代码审查（Code Review）不但可以提高质量，而且还是一个知识共享和指导的极好的手段。不幸的是，准备工作的辛苦和工具支持的缺乏让代码审查很容易被延至“稍后再议”。Review Board的目标便是改变这一现状，它所提供的应用程序可以支持代码审查流程。