Linux Kernel 4.14 正式发布，驱动和性能改进
Requests v2.11.0 发布了,Requests 是一个 Python 的 HTTP 客户端库。
- Added support for the
- Reject header values that contain leading whitespace or newline characters to reduce risk of header smuggling.
- Fixed occasional
TypeErrorwhen attempting to decode a JSON response that occurred in an error case. Now correctly returns a
- Requests would incorrectly ignore a non-CIDR IP address in the
NO_PROXYenvironment variables: Requests now treats it as a specific IP.
- Fixed a bug when sending JSON data that could cause us to encounter obscure OpenSSL errors in certain network conditions (yes, really).
- Added type checks to ensure that
iter_contentonly accepts integers and
Nonefor chunk sizes.
- Fixed issue where responses whose body had not been fully consumed would have the underlying connection closed but not returned to the connection pool, which could cause Requests to hang in situations where the
HTTPAdapterhad been configured to use a blocking connection pool.
- Updated bundled urllib3 to 1.16.
- Some previous releases accidentally accepted integers as acceptable header values. This release does not.