RabbitMQ 3.7.0 Milestone 4 发布了，这是程碑式的第四个版本，一个功能特性预览版。对Erlang/OTP的最低要求版本18.3。
- New configuration file format
I RabbitMQ now supports a new configuration file format.
The format is based on sysctl
and is similar to
.inifiles. Erlang term configuration files are still supported, it is also
possible to combine the two formats (use both
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-server#550
- Support config file path values with and without file extensions
RabbitMQ no longerrequires
RABBITMQ_CONFIG_FILEvalues that have a
.confsuffix–it can handle the string either way.
Github Issue: rabbitmq-server#691
- Plugin version constraints
RabbitMQ now has a mechanism for plugin authors to indicate what versions a plugin is compatible with. Incompatible plugins are logged and ignored.
- Lager-based logging: pluggable backends, debug log level, more flexibility in
RabbitMQ now uses Lager for its logging subsystem.
This brings a group of benefits: (quite verbose) debug log level, pluggable logging
backends (e.g. logging to Syslog no longer requires external tools), and much
more flexibility in logging configuration.
for examples of logging configuration with Lager.
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-server#94
- LF and CR are now stripped off of names of queues and exchanges
Although line feeds in names are permitted under the AMQP 0-9-1 spec, in practice they can make it very difficult to work with queues and exchanges. Stripping them out makes life much easier for developers.
Github issue: rabbitmq-server#710
- Deletion of auto-delete and exclusive queues now leaves (debug) log entries