RabbitMQ 3.6.4 Milestone 1 发布了，RabbitMQ 是由 LShift 提供的一个 Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) 的开源实现，由以高性能、健壮以及可伸缩性出名的 Erlang 写成，因此也是继承了这些优点。
- Nodes on Windows will successfully start if Erlang is installed in a directory with spaces
in the path.
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-server#859
- Node health check is now node-local, is it was meant to be.
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-server#818
- Queue deletion and termination will no longer leave “tomb stone” messages in message store
files. This eliminates the confusing behavior when a node or cluster having no messages
enqueued could have many thousands of such “marker” messages in the message store.
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-server#839
- Erlang VM scheduler binding type default has changed to
db. This means fewer
CPU context switches for some workloads.
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-server#612
- HTTP API is now compatible with Erlang 19.0.
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-management#244
- Temporary tables are no longer named using atoms, preventing a potential
exhaustion of the runtime atom table.
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-management#245
- Runtime metric charts now have a description pop-up associated with them.
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-management#247
- The client will now try to use TLS v1.2 and v1.1 before falling back to v1.0 by default.
GitHub issue: rabbitmq-java-client#155