Python 3.6.1 发布了。Python 3.6.1 是 Python 3.6 的第一个维护版本。Python 3.6 系列包含许多新功能和优化。有关更多信息，请参阅 Python 3.6 文档中的新增功能。
Core and Builtins
- bpo-29723: The
sys.pathinitialization change for bpo-29139 caused a regression by revealing an inconsistency in how sys.path is initialized when executing
__main__from a zipfile, directory, or other import location. The interpreter now consistently avoids ever adding the import location’s parent directory to
sys.path, and ensures no other
sys.pathentries are inadvertently modified when inserting the import location named on the command line.
- bpo-27593: fix format of git information used in sys.version
- Fix incompatible comment in python.h
- While it should be generally transparent to you, 3.6.1 is the first release produced using a major change to our software development and release processes. Please report any issues via our issue tracker at https://bugs.python.org.
- Windows users: The binaries for AMD64 will also work on processors that implement the Intel 64 architecture. (Also known as the “x64″ architecture, and formerly known as both “EM64T” and “x86-64″.) They will not work on Intel Itanium Processors (formerly “IA-64″).
- Windows users: If installing Python 3.6.0 as a non-privileged user, you may need to escalate to administrator privileges to install an update to your C runtime libraries.
- Windows users: There are now “web-based” installers for Windows platforms; the installer will download the needed software components at installation time.
- Windows Users: There are redistributable zip files containing the Windows builds, making it easy to redistribute Python as part of another software package. Please see the documentation regarding Embedded Distribution for more information.
- macOS users: If you are using the Python 3.6 from the python.org binary installer linked on this page, please carefully read the Important Information displayed during installation; this information is also available after installation by clicking on /Applications/Python 3.6/ReadMe.rtf. There is important information there about changes in the 3.6 installer-supplied Python, particularly with regard to SSL certificate validation.
- macOS users: There is important information about IDLE, Tkinter, and Tcl/Tk on macOS here.
- Online Documentation
- 3.6 Release Schedule
- Report bugs at https://bugs.python.org.
- Help fund Python and its community.