PureScript 0.7.3 发布，此版本主要更新内容如下：
- @mjgpy3 has added a warning when an input glob does not match any files.
psc: <<loop>>has been fixed. This was due to a bug in the error pretty printer. (@paf31)
- An issue with unicode characters in string literals was fixed by @michaelficarra.
- Compiler errors are now pretty printed in
- Modules are no longer linted if they are not being rebuilt (@paf31)
- FFI bindings are now reloaded when changed, in PSCi (@paf31)
- @phadej and @zudov have improved our CI process, so that PureScript now compiles against three versions of GHC and two LTS Stackage releases, as well as the nightly stackage releases.
- @phadej and @lukerandall have worked on supporting PureScript in Stackage.