PostgreSQL 9.5 Beta 1 发布，主要更新内容如下：
- significant adjustments to Row Level Security (RLS) semantics
- deadlock with LWLock improvements
- index corruption issue with BRIN indexes
- couldn’t connect using PGSSLMODE=require on Windows
- various problems with commit timestamp tracking
- hash join memory leak
- inconsistent behavior of jsonb_set with array append
同时还发布了对所有支持版本的更新，包括9.4.5, 9.3.10, 9.2.14, 9.1.19 和 9.0.23，主要安全更新如下：
CVE-2015-5289: json or jsonb input values constructed from arbitrary user input can crash the PostgreSQL server and cause a denial of service.
CVE-2015-5288: The crypt() function included with the optional pgCrypto extension could be exploited to read a few additional bytes of memory. No working exploit for this issue has been developed.