Percona Server 5.7.15-9 发布了，该版本基于 MySQL 5.7.15。
- A new TokuDB
tokudb_dir_per_dboption was introduced to address two TokuDB shortcomings, the renaming of data files on table/index rename, and the ability to group data files together within a directory that represents a single database. This feature is enabled by default.
- Audit Log Plugin malformed record could be written after
audit_log_flushwas set to
PERFORMANCEmodes. Bug fixed #1613650.
SELECT DISTINCT x...ORDER BY y LIMIT N,Ncould lead to a server crash. Bug fixed #1617586.
- Workloads with statements that take non-transactional locks (
LOCK TABLES, global read lock, and similar) could have caused deadlocks when running under Thread Pool with high priority queue enabled and
transactions. Fixed by placing such statements into the high priority queue even with the above
thread_pool_high_prio_modesetting. Bugs fixed #1619559 and #1374930.
- Fixed memory leaks in Audit Log Plugin. Bug fixed #1620152 (upstream #71759).
- Server could crash due to a
glibcbug in handling short-lived detached threads. Bug fixed #1621012(upstream #82886).
QUERY_RESPONSE_TIMEtable data if accessed through a name that is not full uppercase. Bug fixed #1552428.
ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256was listed in the list of supported ciphers but it wasn’t supported. Bug fixed #1622034 (upstream #82935).
- Successful recovery of a torn page from the doublewrite buffer was showed as a warning in the error log. Bug fixed #1622985.
- LRU manager threads could run too long on a server shutdown, causing a server crash. Bug fixed #1626069.
tokudb_defaultwas not recognized by Percona Server as a valid row format. Bug fixed #1626206.
ANALYZE TABLEdidn’t remove its table from the background statistics processing queue. Bug fixed#1626441 (upstream #71761).
- Upstream merge for #81657 to 5.6 was incorrect. Bug fixed #1626936 (upstream #83124).
- Fixed multi-threaded slave thread leaks that happened in case of thread create failure. Bug fixed #1619622(upstream #82980).
- Shutdown waiting for a purge to complete was undiagnosed for the first minute. Bug fixed #1616785.