Node.js Tools 1.2 for Visual Studio 2015 发布了。
该版本包括Visual Studio免费组件和web扩展，对单元测试、云部署以及更多方面进行改进，更快更好的ES6 支持。
- Visual Studio Community 2015 (requires Update 3 or later)
- Visual Studio 2015 Express for Web (requires Update 3 or later)
- Visual Studio 2015 Professional or above (requires Update 3 or later)
- Remove global npm node feature, which was unnecessary for most users and also causing performance issues
- #1140 Execute
typings installseparately for each package
- Added better diagnostic information to help drive quality
- #125 Attach debugger to Azure deployment via Server Explorer fails. You can attach manually as outlined on the Advanced Debugging page.
- #434 Profiling does not resolve function names if using 64-bit Node. Install and profile 32-bit Node to work around this issue.
- NTVS does not fully support build and test features of Visual Studio Team Services, but we are working to improve the experience. If you are having trouble, please file an issue so we can get to the bottom of it.
- We are constantly working to improve our code-completion and formatting to support the wide variety of modules and code styles. Please file an issue if you are running into unexpected behavior.