iOS 11 正式版更新内容
newLISP 10.6.2 稳定版发布，此版本现已提供下载：
- A new function (collect exp [int-max-count]) reapeatedly evaluates exp and collects results in a list until evaluation yields nilor an optional maximum count of results is collected.
- An addtional syntax of the reset function can be used to change the maximum cell count as reported by sys-info.
- Some PCRE regular expression options can now be given as either numbers or letters. Multiple letter optiosn can be combined in a string. This affects all functions using regular expressions. See the regex function for details.
- The regex function now gives offset and length in number of UTF-8 characters when PCRE UTF8 option 2048 or “u” is specified.
- A second syntax pattern for copy allows copying a newLISP cell from a memory address. This is useful when interfacing with C-language code.
- The get-string function now takes one or two additional optional parameters for two new syntax patterns. The new patterns allow creating string buffers from memory address locations limited by size or a limit string. Using special limit strings, UTF16 and UTF32 strings of unknown size can be copied. This is useful when interfacing with C-language code.
- The macro? predicate now also can be used on symbols to test if a symbol was created using the macro function.
- A wrong UDP option in net-connect or net-listen will now throw an error message. Previously wrong UDP options were ignored.
- json-parse now translates JSON null to a symbol nullin newLISP not nil as before.
- rotate on a (copy str) expression corrupted memory.
- The flt function now returns an unsigned integer on all platforms. Previusly on 32-bit versions a signed integer was returned.
- The crc32 function will not sign-extend on 32-bit newLISP.
- The protected? function did not recognize macro symbols as protected.
- Fixed multi-line shell mode on Windows when comments are present.
除了 json-parse 的 null 翻译，其他都兼容之前的版本 10.6.0。