NetworkManager 1.0.8 发布，此版本值得关注的改进：
* MTU indicated by a VPN gateway is now properly applied.
* Fixed MSS setting when MTU changes.
* The default route is properly restored on device disconnect.
* Build with older toolchains has been fixed.
* The team devices can now properly be enslaved to bridges.
* Failed DHCP attempts for assumed connections are now retried after
* Default wired connection is now created after udev registers the device.
* Support for Bluetooth DUN devices with Bluez 5 has been fixed.
* The ipv6.ignore-auto-dns property is now properly honored making it
possible to override automatically obtained name servers.
* Invalid permanent MAC adddresses as reported by some devices are now
* Device links reported by more recent versions of Linux kernel that reside
in different network namespaces are no longer confused with links in
the namespace NetworkManager runs in.
* MAC address changes of VLANs enslaved to a bond are now properly
propagated to the master device.
* Fixed error handling for teaming devices with invalid configuration.
* Wi-Fi AP list is now updated correctly after AP mode has been used.
* Management of a device is not attempted until the device has been
registered with udev.
* The error handling for VPN secret agents is now significantly more robust.
* Detection of s390 CTC devices now works properly.
* A GATEWAY property in /etc/sysconfig/network now no longer affects
* Added support for IPv6-only VPN connections.
* The systemd service now uses HUP signal to reload configuration.
* Change VLAN default flags to set REORDER_HDR for new connections.
* nmtui is now able to ignore automatically configured routes.
* Numerous bash shell autocompletion fixes for nmcli.
* Allow setting IPv6 and PPP settings for GDM and CDMA connections via
* Added support for adding ADSL connections in nmcli.
* Numerous crash fixes.
* Updates to Swedish, Italian and Polish translations.