MySQL 5.7.12 发布了。
- InnoDB: The
InnoDBtablespace encryption feature, which provides at-rest data encryption for
InnoDBtables, now supports Oracle Key Vault for encryption key management. Oracle Key Vault support relies on the
keyring_okvplugin which is available in MySQL Enterprise Edition. A secure and robust encryption key management solution such as OKV is critical for security and for compliance with various security standards. For more information, see InnoDB Tablespace Encryption.
- The linked OpenSSL library for the MySQL Commercial Server has been updated to version 1.0.1s. Issues fixed in the new version are described at http://www.openssl.org/news/vulnerabilities.html.
This change does not affect the Oracle-produced MySQL Community build of MySQL Server, which uses the yaSSL library instead. (Bug #22685885, Bug #22923458)
- MySQL Enterprise Edition now includes a
keyring_okvplugin that uses Oracle Key Vault for keyring backend storage. For more information, see The MySQL Keyring.
- For queries with many
ORconditions, the optimizer now is more memory-efficient and less likely to exceed the memory limit imposed by the
range_optimizer_max_mem_sizesystem variable. In addition, the default value for that variable has been raised from 1536000 to 8388608. (Bug #79450, Bug #22283790)
- InnoDB; Partitioning:
SELECTstatements against a partitioned
InnoDBtable having generated columns were not always handled correctly. (Bug #22444530)
References: See also Bug #21776494, Bug #21824564, Bug #21864838.
- InnoDB: An error was returned on startup when a replication slave attempted to access an encrypted table. The server UUID used to compose the master key name was not persisted to the tablespace data file, resulting in the use of an incorrect master key. (Bug #22912582)
- InnoDB: In debug builds, an unnecessary
buf_block_align()call could cause a latching order violation. A DML operation resulted in a page mismatch assertion due to the same
buf_block_align()call. (Bug #22709463, Bug #21321238)
- InnoDB: An
ALTER TABLE ... ADD COLUMNoperation on a table with virtual columns raised an assertion. (Bug #22650296)
- InnoDB: An unnecessary comparison in tablespace encryption code caused compiler warnings. (Bug #22645816)