MariaDB 10.2.1 Alpha 更新内容：
- Common Table Expressions – WITH
- Support for CHECK CONSTRAINT (MDEV-7563).
- Support for DEFAULT with expressions (MDEV-10134).
- BLOB and TEXT fields can now have a
- Lots of restrictions lifted for Virtual computed columns.
- Views now support subqueries in the FROM clause (MDEV-3944)
- Number of supported decimals in DECIMAL has increased from
- Optimizations for faster connection creation time
- Temporary tables can be referred to many times in the same query (MDEV-5535)
- Various other optimizations and refactorings
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.30-76.3
- Innodb updated to 5.6.31
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.31
- PCRE library updated to 8.39
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.30-76.3
- HeidiSQL updated to 9.3
- Various packages and bintar builds for POWER8 ppc64 and ppc64le architectures now available
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.2 for Ubuntu 15.10 “wily”