MariaDB 10.2.0 Alpha 发布了。
- Window functions have been introduced. This release adds support for a limited set of functions, and the basic execution algorithm. Development continues to expand the set of supported functions and optimize the execution.
- The SHOW CREATE USER statement was introduced.
- New CREATE USER options for limiting resource usage and tls/ssl.
- New ALTER USER statement.
- Continuous binary log backup has been added to mysqlbinlog – MDEV-8713.
- mysql_zap and mysqlbug have been removed – MDEV-7376, MDEV-8654.
- Added an information schema plugin to report all user variables, which creates the Information Schema USER_VARIABLES Table – MDEV-7331.
- aria_recover has been renamed to aria_recover_options – MDEV-8542.
- The server version can now be faked to work around dated applications that require a particular version string – MDEV-7780
- EXPLAIN FORMAT=JSON now shows
outer_ref_conditionfield which contains the condition that the(?) SELECT checks on each re-execution – MDEV-9652.
- EXPLAN FORMAT=JSON now shows
sort_keyfield which shows the sort criteria used by
filesortoperation. (commit 2078392)
- EXPLAIN used to show incorrect information about how the optimizer resolved
ORDER BYclause or
Distinct. This is a long-standing problem coming from MySQL. Now, after MDEV-8646 and related fixes, the problem doesn’t exist anymore. (For testcases, see MDEV-7982, MDEV-8857, MDEV-7885)
- Connection setup was made faster by moving creation of THD to new thread (MDEV-6150)
- “fast mutexes” have been removed. These aren’t faster than normal mutexes, and have been disabled by default for years – MDEV-8111.