MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.22 发布了，这主要是一个 bugfix 版本，改进记录包括：
- Codership changes: github.com/codership/mysql-wsrep/tree/5.6 (till commit 21a2415).
- The Galera library used by MariaDB Galera Cluster and included in the MariaDB repositories is currently at version 25.3.9.
- MDEV-5146: Updates from LOAD DATA on a partitioned table were not getting replicated to other nodes in the cluster
- MDEV-8208: A node could crash during startup
- MDEV-8834: In a concurrent scenario, a session was able to write to a read_only node
- 不支持在集群中运行 MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 和 10.0 节点 (MDEV-6257)
- This version of MariaDB Galera Cluster supports
wsrepAPI v25 which means MariaDB Galera Cluster can be used with either a 25.2.x or 25.3.x Galera
wsrepprovider. A 25.3.x
wsrepprovider is included in the MariaDB repositories and is also available from the downloads page.
- See the MariaDB 10.0.22 Release Notes and Changelog for more information on the changes in MariaDB.
- On Ubuntu and Debian, the Galera Arbitrator daemon (garbd) and the galera library are in two separate packages. The packages are named galera-3 and galera-arbitrator-3. When installing MariaDB Galera Cluster on Ubuntu and Debian (the mariadb-galera-server package), the galera-3 package will be automatically installed. You can then install the arbitrator package on a separate node (recommended) or on one of the nodes running mariadb-galera-server (not recommended).