MacDown 0.6.0 发布了，该版本增加了新的功能，修复了 Bug 提升了可用性，推荐所有用户升级。
- Experimental plug-in architecture. MacDown can now accept plug-in bundles to add functionalities at runtime.
- Fixed a crash in the command line utility if filenames contain special characters.
- Fixed strange behaviours when toggling block syntaxes in a document caused by unintended integer overflow and underflow.
- MacDown now updates the document content when file is edited with an external application. This prevents you from accidentally saving an older version of the document.
- Convert lines to ordered list.
- The save dialog now always appends .md automatically when saving an untitled file. You can still change the extension if you want.
- The editor is now read-only when you hide it. Hotkeys still work (this is considered a bug that should be fixed in the future).
- The HTML document is now rendered through Handlebars.