libsodium 1.0.9 发布了。libsodium 是一个先进而且易用的加密库。主要用于加密、解密、签名和生成密码哈希等等。这是一个可移植的、跨编译器支持、可安装的，基于 nacl” target=”_blank”>NaCI 开发，提供一个兼容 API。
--sumooption to include all the symbols of the original C library.
- A detached API was added to the ChaCha20-Poly1305 and AES256-GCM implementations.
- The Argon2i password hashing function was added, and is accessible directly and through a new, high-level
crypto_pwhashAPI. The scrypt function remains available as well.
- A speed-record AVX2 implementation of BLAKE2b was added (thanks to Samuel Neves).
- The library can now be compiled using C++Builder (thanks to @jcolli44)
- Countermeasures for Ed25519 signatures malleability have been added to match the irtf-cfrg-eddsa draft (note that malleability is irrelevant to the standard definition of signature security). Signatures with a small-order
Rpoint are now also rejected.
- Some implementations are now slightly faster when using the Clang compiler.
- The HChaCha20 core function was implemented (
- No-op stubs were added for all AES256-GCM public functions even when compiled on non-Intel platforms.
- New macros were added for the IETF variant of the ChaCha20-Poly1305 construction.
- The library can now be compiled on Minix.
- HEASLR is now enabled on MinGW builds.