LibreSSL 2.3.0 发布，更新内容如下：
* SSLv3 is now permanently removed from the tree.
* The libtls API is changed from the 2.2.x series.
The read/write functions work correctly with external event
libraries. See the tls_init man page for examples of using libtls
correctly in asynchronous mode.
Client-side verification is now supported, with the client supplying
the certificate to the server.
Also, when using tls_connect_fds, tls_connect_socket or
tls_accept_fds, libtls no longer implicitly closes the passed in
sockets. The caller is responsible for closing them in this case.
* When loading a DSA key from an raw (without DH parameters) ASN.1
serialization, perform some consistency checks on its `p’ and `q’
values, and return an error if the checks failed.
Thanks for Georgi Guninski (guninski at guninski dot com) for
mentioning the possibility of a weak (non prime) q value and
providing a test case.
for a longer discussion
* Fixed a bug in ECDH_compute_key that can lead to silent truncation
of the result key without error. A coding error could cause software
to use much shorter keys than intended.
* Removed support for DTLS_BAD_VER. Pre-DTLSv1 implementations are no
* The engine command and parameters are removed from the openssl(1).
Previous releases removed dynamic and builtin engine support
* SHA-0 is removed, which was withdrawn shortly after publication 20
* Added Certplus CA root certificate to the default cert.pem file.
* New interface OPENSSL_cpu_caps is provided that does not allow
software to inadvertently modify cpu capability flags.
OPENSSL_ia32cap and OPENSSL_ia32cap_loc are removed.
* The out_len argument of AEAD changed from ssize_t to size_t.
* Deduplicated DTLS code, sharing bugfixes and improvements with
* Converted ‘nc’ to use libtls for client and server operations; it is
included in the libressl-portable distribution as an example of how
to use the library.
LibreSSL 是一个免费版本的 SSL/TLS 协议，来自于 openssl” target=”_blank”>OpenSSL