KeePass 2.33 发布了，该版本提升了数据库同步功能，增强用户界面交互，以及增加各种小功能特性，具体如下：
- Added commands in the group context menu (under ‘Rearrange’): ‘Expand Recursively’ and ‘Collapse Recursively’.
- Added option ‘When selecting an entry, automatically select its parent group, too’ (turned on by default).
- Added placeholders for data of the group that is currently selected in the main window:
- While importing/synchronizing, indeterminate progress is now displayed on the taskbar button (on Windows 7 and higher).
- Added optional parameters ‘Filter – Group’ and ‘Filter – Tag’ for the ‘Export active database’trigger action.
- Pressing the Escape key in the main window now locks the workspace (independent of the current database locking state, in contrast to Ctrl+L).
- Added option ‘Extra-safe file transactions’ in ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ -> tab ‘Advanced’.
- Added customization option to specify how often the master key dialog appears when entering incorrect master keys.
- Plugins: added event ‘
FormLoadPost‘ for the main window.
- KPScript: the ‘
GetEntryString‘ command now supports the ‘
-Spr‘ option, which causes KPScript to Spr-compile the field value (i.e. placeholders are replaced, field references are resolved, environment variables are inserted, etc.).
- Improved database synchronization performance.
- Improved object reordering during a database synchronization for new and relocated groups/entries.
- Improved synchronization of deleted objects information.
- Improved database synchronization to prevent implicit object deletions.
- HTML export/printing: the notes column now is twice as wide as the other columns.
- When entering a Spr-variant password in the entry dialog, the quality estimation is now disabled.
- Group tooltips are now displayed for about 30 seconds.
- The root group is now always expanded when opening a database.
- Improved private mode browser detection.
- Improved DPI awareness declaration (on Windows 10 and higher).
- Improved regular expression searching performance in usual use cases.
- Improved natural string comparison performance (on Unix-like systems).
- Improved mnemonic characters in the ‘Rearrange’ menus.
- Upgraded installer.
- Various UI text improvements.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.