Angular 5.0.0 发布，Web 前端框架
jQuery UI 1.12.0 Beta 1 发布，更新如下：
- New widgets: Controlgroup replaces buttonset and adds support forselectmenu and the new checkboxradio widget. You can see the new widgets in action in the controlgroup and checkboxradio demos.
- New method: The
.labels()method finds all label elements associated with the first selected element, mimicking the native
- npm/browserify/webpack support: The jquery-ui package on npm is now owned and maintained by the jQuery UI team. In addition, we’ve updated
package.jsonand changed the directory structure to work better with tools like browserify and webpack. See Jörn Zaefferer’s demo for webpack usage information.
- Effects overhaul: The effects API has received a major overhaul, introducing many new APIs and rewriting effects to use CSS
clipfor smoother and less error-prone animations. In addition, the transfer effect has been replaced with a
- Dropped jQuery 1.6.x support: jQuery UI 1.12 officially supports jQuery 1.7.0 – 2.1.4.
- Reduced old IE support: jQuery UI 1.11 officially dropped support for IE7 but left all the existing workarounds in place. jQuery UI 1.12 has removed all of the IE7 workarounds. In addition, official support for IE8, IE9, and IE10 have been removed, but the workarounds are still in place and will be removed in 1.13. This coincides with Microsoft’s end of support for these browsers which occurred earlier this month.
- Bug fixes: Over 50 bugs have been fixed!