Ionic 2.0.0 rc.0 发布了，Ionic Framework 是个高级的 HTML5 移动端应用框架，是个很漂亮的使用 HTML5 开发混合移动应用前端框架。
- Ionic 2 API finalized for
- Angular 2.0.0 (final!)
- ionViewCanEnter / CanLeave lifecycle events
- FAB Button lists
- Ahead of Time (AoT) compiler ready
- Components can now individually set a mode, which means an app can mix and match iOS / Material Design / Windows Platform modes if that’s desired.
- Typescript 2.0
- @types support for third-party libraries
- Move away from
- Use Rollup for bundling instead of
- Angular upgrade to 2.0.0
- Renamed Lifecycle events.
- Storage has been removed from ionic-angular and into a separate module, @ionic/storage.
Starters have been updated to add this, make sure to add it to your package.json if you’re using the storage system. See more details here.
- Nav transitions are queued. For more info on what this means for you see this section.
- Removed Tabs
preloadTabsability. This is no longer needed with the Ahead of Time (AoT) compiler.
- Icons in buttons require an attribute on the parent button in order to style them.
- Platform and mode CSS classes have been moved from the
element to the element.
- select: Select’s
alertOptionsinput has been renamed to
selectOptions. See moredetails here.
- colors: Colors should be passed in the
colorinput on components, not added
individually as an attribute on the component. See more details here.
<button ion-button>. See more details here and here.
- Head link tags for CSS files are no longer dynamically updated, but one CSS file is imported.
(Future build processes will narrow down the CSS file further to only include what’s used). See more details here.
<scroll-content>element, which is internal to
<ion-content>, has been renamed to
<div class=”scroll-content”>since it was neither a directive nor a web component.
<ion-fixed>has been removed, use
- scss: Changes to how sass/scss is imported. See more details here.
- typings: We have stopped using the
typingstool and have migrated to
npm @types. See more details here.