Git for Windows 2.10.1 发布了。更新如下：
- Comes with Git v2.10.1.
- Comes with Git Credential Manager v1.7.0.
- Comes with Git Flow v1.10.0.
- We now produce nice diffs for
.dotmfiles, just as we did for
- The icon in the Explorer integration (“Git Bash Here”), which was lost by mistake in v2.10.0, is back.
- Fixed a crash when calling
git diff -G<regex>on new-born files without configured user diff drivers.
- Interactive GPG signing of commits and tags was fixed.
- Calling Git with
--date=format:<invalid-format>no longer results in an out-of-memory but reports the problem and aborts instead.
- Git Bash now opens properly even for Azure AD accounts.
- Git GUI respects the
- Upgrades the bundled OpenSSL to v1.0.2j.