Gitlab 7.9.0 正式版发布，此版本详细修改信息请查看此处。包括：
– Add HipChat integration documentation (Stan Hu)
– Update documentation for object_kind field in Webhook push and tag push Webhooks (Stan Hu)
– Fix broken email images (Hannes Rosenögger)
– Automatically config git if user forgot, where possible (Zeger-Jan van de Weg)
– Fix mass SQL statements on initial push (Hannes Rosenögger)
– Add tag push notifications and normalize HipChat and Slack messages to be consistent (Stan Hu)
– Add comment notification events to HipChat and Slack services (Stan Hu)
– Add issue and merge request events to HipChat and Slack services (Stan Hu)
– Fix merge request URL passed to Webhooks. (Stan Hu)
– Fix bug that caused a server error when editing a comment to “+1″ or “-1″ (Stan Hu)
– Fix code preview theme setting for comments, issues, merge requests, and snippets (Stan Hu)
– Move labels/milestones tabs to sidebar
– Upgrade Rails gem to version 4.1.9.
– Improve error messages for file edit failures
– Improve UI for commits, issues and merge request lists
– Fix commit comments on first line of diff not rendering in Merge Request Discussion view.
– Allow admins to override restricted project visibility settings.
– Move restricted visibility settings from gitlab.yml into the web UI.
– Improve trigger merge request hook when source project branch has been updated (Kirill Zaitsev)
– Save web edit in new branch
– Fix ordering of imported but unchanged projects (Marco Wessel)
– Mobile UI improvements: make aside content expandable
– Expose avatar_url in projects API
– Fix checkbox alignment on the application settings page.
– Generalize image upload in drag and drop in markdown to all files (Hannes Rosenögger)
– Fix mass-unassignment of issues (Robert Speicher)
– Fix hidden diff comments in merge request discussion view
– Allow user confirmation to be skipped for new users via API
– Add a service to send updates to an Irker gateway (Romain Coltel)
– Add brakeman (security scanner for Ruby on Rails)
– Slack username and channel options
– Add grouped milestones from all projects to dashboard.
– Web hook sends pusher email as well as commiter
– Add Bitbucket omniauth provider.
– Add Bitbucket importer.
– Support referencing issues to a project whose name starts with a digit
– Condense commits already in target branch when updating merge request source branch.
– Send notifications and leave system comments when bulk updating issues.
– Automatically link commit ranges to compare page: sha1…sha4 or sha1..sha4 (includes sha1 in comparison)
– Move groups page from profile to dashboard
– Starred projects page at dashboard
– Blocking user does not remove him/her from project/groups but show blocked label
– Change subject of EmailsOnPush emails to include namespace, project and branch.
– Change subject of EmailsOnPush emails to include first commit message when multiple were pushed.
– Remove confusing footer from EmailsOnPush mail body.
– Add list of changed files to EmailsOnPush emails.
– Add option to send EmailsOnPush emails from committer email if domain matches.
– Add option to disable code diffs in EmailOnPush emails.
– Wrap commit message in EmailsOnPush email.
– Send EmailsOnPush emails when deleting commits using force push.
– Fix EmailsOnPush email comparison link to include first commit.
– Fix highliht of selected lines in file
– Reject access to group/project avatar if the user doesn’t have access.
– Add database migration to clean group duplicates with same path and name (Make sure you have a backup before update)
– Add GitLab active users count to rake gitlab:check
– Starred projects page at dashboard
– Make email display name configurable
– Improve json validation in hook data
– Use Emoji One
– Updated emoji help documentation to properly reference EmojiOne.
– Fix missing GitHub organisation repositories on import page.
– Added blue theme
– Remove annoying notice messages when create/update merge request
– Allow smb:// links in Markdown text.
– Filter merge request by title or description at Merge Requests page
– Block user if he/she was blocked in Active Directory
– Fix import pages not working after first load.
– Use custom LDAP label in LDAP signin form.
– Execute hooks and services when branch or tag is created or deleted through web interface.
– Block and unblock user if he/she was blocked/unblocked in Active Directory
– Raise recommended number of unicorn workers from 2 to 3
– Use same layout and interactivity for project members as group members.
– Prevent gitlab-shell character encoding issues by receiving its changes as raw data.
– Ability to unsubscribe/subscribe to issue or merge request
– Delete deploy key when last connection to a project is destroyed.
– Fix invalid Atom feeds when using emoji, horizontal rules, or images (Christian Walther)
– Backup of repositories with tar instead of git bundle (only now are git-annex files included in the backup)
– Add canceled status for CI
GitLab是一个利用 Ruby on Rails 开发的开源应用程序，实现一个自托管的git”>Git项目仓库，可通过Web界面进行访问公开的或者私人项目。
- ruby 1.9.3+
- mysql or postgresql
- redis” target=”_blank”>redis