GitHub Enterprise 2.6.4 发布了。
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Prompt-less upgrades can now be performed by passing the
- Restoring repositories from backups of cluster nodes has been sped up.
- The proxy configuration was not picked up by the update check initiated from the the management console.
- The merge pull request button could remain disabled for an extended period of time following a force-push on a repository with protected branches and required statuses enabled.
- It was not possible to ignore whitespace in diffs by appending
?w=1to the URL.
- Authenticating using SAML could fail if the authentication process took too long, for example when a user is performing two-factor authentication with the SAML server.
- Importing or restoring a Redis database using
ghe-import-redisor setting up a cluster, could fail if reading in the data takes longer than 30 seconds to complete.
- Repository file uploads would fail if SSL is not enabled on the appliance.
- Redownloading and extracting an existing pre-receive hook environment could fail due to incorrect file permissions.
- Migration data exported from GitHub Enterprise with
ghe-migratordid not include issue file attachments, which could cause imports to another server to fail.
- Custom environments for pre-receive hooks failed to install correctly on a cluster.
- We incorrectly redirect to the dashboard if you accessed GitHub Enterprise using an alias while in private mode. This might happen if you set a fully qualified domain name but the subdomain resolves correctly.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren’t maintained during an upgrade.
- Enqueued background jobs are sometimes not purged when a repository is deleted.
- On instances upgraded from 2.3 and earlier, restoring a protected branch archived whilst running 2.3, will not restore all the settings correctly. This does not affect new instances or protected branches archived on later releases.
- Editing custom messages in the Admin Center doesn’t provide emoji suggestions.
- Native emoji are lost when saving custom messages in the Admin Center.
- Repository push logs don’t record whether a push was forced.
svn checkoutmay timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent
svn checkoutattempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded with drag & drop are incorrectly added directly to the repository.