Git for Windows 2.9.2 发布了，更新如下：
- Comes with Git 2.9.2 (skipping the Windows release of Git 2.9.1 due to a regression caught by the automated tests).
- Git Credential Manager was updated to v1.5.0.
- The installer will now refuse to downgrade Git for Windows, unless the user assures that it is intended.
- MinGit, the portable, non-interactive Git intended for third-party tools, is now also built as part of Git for Windows’ official versions.
git bundle createis asked to create an empty bundle, it is supposed to error out and delete the corrupt bundle file. The deletion no longer fails due to an unreleased lock file.
- When launching
git help <command>, the
help.browserconfig setting is now respected.
- The title bar in Git for Windows’ SDK shows the correct prefix again.
- We no longer throw an assertion when using the
- When configuring
notepadas commit message editor, UTF-8 messages are now handled correctly.