Git for Windows 2.10.2 发布了。
- Comes with Git v2.10.2.
- Comes with Git Credential Manager v1.8.1.
- Comes with cURL v7.51.0.
- Git for Windows can now be built easily with Visual C++ 2015.
- The installer now logs
post-installerrors more verbosely.
- A new option asks the installer to skip installation if Git’s files are in use.
- A new option asks the installer to quietly skip downgrading Git for Windows, without indicating failure.
- There is now an explicit option for symbolic link support, including a link to a more verbose explanation of the issue.
- when upgrading Git for Windows, SSH agent processes are now auto-terminated.
- When trying to install/upgrade on a Windows version that is no longer supported, we now refuse to do so.
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)