Foundation 6.0.4 发布，更新如下：
Yes, there are a few. We’re going to abuse semver a little bit at the beginning here while we massage the Sass API.
- Renamed Sass function
has-value(). The old function name will be removed in Foundation 6.1.
- Removed Sass function
v-align-center()in favor of
v-align-center()will be removed in Foundation 6.1.
The following changes were made to
_settings.scss. All new projects will get these changes automatically.
$text-direction, which was a duplicate of
$global-namespace, which is non-functioning.
$dropdownmenu-border: 1px solid $medium-gray.
- Okay, it’s not new new, but support for
- If an off-canvas menu is revealed on a larger screen, you have the choice to make the menu fixed position or not. This is handled by a new Sass variable,
$offcanvas-fixed-reveal. The feature is enabled by default.
- We added a few new mixins for vertically and horizontally centering items in CSS. They use the
transform: translate(-50%, -50%);trick we all know and love.
vertical-center()will vertically align an element.
horizontal-center()will horizontally align an element.
absolute-center()will vertically and horizontally align an element.
- These functions replace the old
v-align-center()mixins, which did something similar, but were somewhat confusingly named.
Thanks to @HugoGiraudel for sharing his positioning mixins with us!
!defaultflags to components missing them.
- Dropdown menus were refactored to better handle click and hover states, and function much faster overall.
- Fixed pagination arrows not appearing on next/previous links.
- Fixed drilldown menus not working with RTL pages.
- Fixed z-index issues with revealed off-canvas menus, which prevented anything inside the menu from being clicked on.
Foundation 是一个易用、强大而且灵活的框架，用于构建基于任何设备上的 Web 应用。提供多种 Web 上的 UI 组件，如表单、按钮、Tabs 等等。