Fossil 1.35 发布了，Fossil 是一个简单、高可靠性的分布式软件配置管理系统。值得关注的功能：
4. 支持 HTTP 接口
5. 嵌入式 CGI
- Enable symlinks by default on all non-Windows platforms.
- Enhance the Markdown formatting so that hyperlinks that begin with “/” are relative to the root of the Fossil repository.
- Rework the /setup_list page (the User List page) to display all users in a click-to-sort table.
- Fix backslash-octal escape on filenames while importing from git
- When markdown documents begin with <h1> HTML elements, use that header at the document title.
- Added the /bigbloblist page.
- Enhance the /finfo page so that when it is showing the ancestors of a particular file version, it only shows direct ancestors and omits changes on branches, thus making it show the same set of ancestors that are used for /blame.
- Added the –page option to the fossil ui command
- Added the fossil bisect ui command
- Enhanced the fossil diff command so that it accepts directory names as arguments and computes diffs on all files contained within those directories.
- Fix the fossil add command so that it shows “SKIP” for files added that were already under management.
- TH1 enhancements:
- Add [array exists] command.
- Add minimal [array names] command.
- Add tcl_platform(engine) and tcl_platform(platform) array elements.
- Get autosetup working with MinGW.
- Fix autosetup detection of zlib in the source tree.
- Added autosetup detection of OpenSSL when it may be present under the “compat” subdirectory of the source tree.
- Added the fossil reparent command
- Added –include and –exclude options to fossil tarball and fossil zip and the in= and ex= query parameters to the /tarball and /zip web pages.
- Add support for encrypted Fossil repositories.
- If the FOSSIL_PWREADER environment variable is set, then use the program it names in place of getpass() to read passwords and passphrases
- Option –baseurl now works on Windows.
- Numerious documentation improvements.
- Update the built-in SQLite to version 3.13.0.