Mozilla 今天将Mozilla Firefox 36.0 Beta送上了FTP服务器，新版采用Gecko 36作为内核，需要注意的是目前Firefox 36 Beta版分支还没有出现Windows 64位版本（从nightly版本上看目前性能依然没有调整到良好状态，预计Firefox 37会发展出稳定的产品），如有需要尝试的可以选用Developer Edition版本。预计正式版的Firefox 36将在2月中旬左右发布。
Changes for Web developersDeveloper Tools
- eval sources now appear in the Debugger
- Simpler process for connecting to Firefox for Android
- Box Model Highlighter works on remote targets
- “Invert the call tree” option in the Profiler
- Inspect DOM promises in the console
- Extra “Paste” commands in the Inspector
- The will-change property has been enabled by default (bug 961871).
- The white-space property is now working on <textarea> HTML elements (bug 82711).
- The unicode-range descriptor is now supported by @font-face (bug 475891).
- The properties text-decoration-color, text-decoration-line, and text-decoration-style are unprefixed (bug 825004). The prefixed version are still available for some time to ease transition (bug 1097922).
- The text-decoration property is turned into shorthand property (bug 1039488).
- The properties object-fit and object-position are now supported (bug 624647)
- The contents value of the display property has been experimented implemented. It is preffed off by default (bug 907396).
- In Quirks mode, the :active and :hover quiver quirk has been altered to be applied less often: it is now used only on links, only if there are no pseudo-element or other pseudo-class in the element and if it isn’t part of a pseudo-class element (bug 783213).
- The isolation property has been implemented (bug 1077872).
- CSS <gradient> now applies on the premultiplied colors, matching the spec and other browsers, and getting rid of unexpected gray colors appearing in them (bug 591600).
- Interpolation hint syntax has been added to <gradient> (bug 1074056).
- The scroll-behavior property has been implemented (bug 1010538).
- Support for <meta name=”referrer”> has been added (<a class=”external external-icon” href=”https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=704320″ title=”FIXED: Implement
- The ECMAScript 6 Symbol data type has been enabled by default (was available in the Nightly channel since version 33) (bug 1066322):
- The old placeholder string “@@iterator” has been replaced with the real ES6 well-known symbol Symbol.iterator for the iterable interface property key (bug 918828).
- The spec-internal abstract operation ToNumber(string) now supports binary (0b) and octal (0o) literals, this is a potentially breaking change from ES5 (bug 1079120).
- Number(“0b11″) now returns 3, not NaN.
- “0o11″ == 9 now returns true, not false.
- The const declaration is now block-scoped and requires an initializer (bug 611388). It also can not be redeclared anymore (bug 1095439).
- The ES7 method Array.prototype.includes has been implemented, but for now, it is only enabled in Nightly builds (bug 1069063).
- The delete operator now triggers the “temporal dead zone” when using with letand const (bug 1074571).
- The non-standard let blocks and let expressions are deprecated and will now log a warning in the console. Do not use them anymore, they will be removed in the future.
- WeakMap constructor now handles optional iterable argument (bug 1092537).
- The CanvasRenderingContext2D.resetTransform() method of the Canvas API has been implemented (bug 1099148).
- ECDSA is now supported in the Web Crypto API (bug 1034854).
- You can now use WebSockets in Workers (bug 1112054).
- Our experimental implementation of WebGL 2.0 is going forward!
- The MediaDevices interface, containing the Promise-based version of getUserMedia(), has been added. It is available via Navigator.mediaDevices (bug 1033885).
- The EME-related Navigator.requestMediaKeySystemAccess() method, and the related MediaKeySystemAccess, is now supported (bug 1095257).
- The keyschange event is now sent when an EME-related CDM change keys in a session (bug 1081755).
- Experimental support for virtual reality devices has landed behind the dom.vr.enabled preference, off by default (bug 1036604).
- The function associated with RTCPeerConnection.onsignalingstatechange now receives an event as parameter, as per spec (bug 1075133).
- The experimental implementation of Web Animations make progress: the method AnimationPlayer.play() and AnimationPlayer.pause() are now supported (bug 1070745).
- The non-standard DOMRequest interface has now a then() method (bug 839838).
- The CSSOM View scroll behavior controlling methods, Element.scroll(), Element.scrollTo(), Element.scrollBy(), and Element.scrollIntoView(), have been implemented or extended (bug 1045754 and bug 1087559).
- Assigning to Element.innerHTML on an SVGElement now create elements in the SVG namespace (bug 886390).
- Support for SPDY/3 has been removed; support for SPDY/3.1 is still available (bug 1097944).
- RC4 is now considered as insecure and all UI indicators will react as such; SSLv3 has been disabled by default in Firefox 34, but the UI has been changed to help the user better understand what is happening (bug 1093595).
- The form-action directive of CSP 1.1 is now supported (bug 529687).
- PromiseUtils.resolveOrTimeout is implemented (bug 1080466).
- PromiseUtils.defer (a replacement for Promise.defer) is implemented (bug 1093021).