FileZilla Server 0.9.51 发布，此版本主要有以下更新：
- The code that checks that the peer’s data connection IP address matches the control connection IP had been nonfunctional. Vulnerability discovered and reported by Amit Klein.
- Added option to force TLS session resumption on the data connection to prevent data connection stealing
- FileZilla Server now randomizes the port used for passive mode transfers to mitigate data connection stealing when using plain FTP
- Added diagnostic message to the administration interface if FTP over TLS is disabled and if the configured certificate is expired or otherwise invalid
- Added diagnostic message to the administration interface if no passive mode IP has been configured and the server appears to be behind a NAT router
- The settings dialog layout had a spring cleaning. The security settings, passive mode settings and TLS settings pages have received the most cleanup.