- Platform and JDT Features: Key Eclipse Platform improvements are HiDPI support and autosave. JDT’s Content Assist now highlights matched characters and provides substring completion.
- Updated PHP Development Tools Package (PDT): New Eclipse PDT 4.0 release for PHP developers with complete support for PHP 7 and improved performance.
- Automated Error Reporting (AERI): The Eclipse Automated Error Reporting client can now be integrated into any third-party Eclipse plug-in or standalone RCP application.
- Docker Tooling: Introducing improved support for Docker Tooling.
- Eclipse User Storage Service (USS): Introducing the Eclipse USS, a new storage service from the Eclipse Foundation, that allows projects to store and retrieve user data and preferences from our servers creating a better User Experience (UX) for developers.
- New Projects: Buildship: Eclipse Plug-ins for Gradle (first prime release), EGerrit, Paho, Andmore – Eclipse Android Tooling, EMF Parsley and Eclipse Tools for Cloud Foundry.
- Neon, June 22, 2016
- Mars, June 24, 2015
- Luna, June 25, 2014
- Kepler, June 26, 2013
- Juno, June 27, 2012
- Indigo, June 22, 2011
- Helios, June 23, 2010
- Galileo, June 24, 2009
- Ganymede, June 25, 2008
- Europa, June 27, 2007
- Callisto, June 26, 2006