Crate 0.55.1 发布了，主要更新内容如下：
- – Fix: Failures on large bulk operations could lead to an stackoverflow error and unresponsive cluster.
- – Updated crash to 0.16.2 which contains following changes:
- – Fix: crash_standalone could crash because it contained non-ascii character but no encoding was declared
- – Fixed “read file” command (“\r“) for legacy Python 2.7
- – Fixed result info command output for whitespace other than space characters in queries.
- – Fixed call of `sysinfo` command when launching the shell. stackoverflow error and unresponsive cluster.
- – Fix: Ordered queries with limit 0 failed
- – Fixed error handling while preparing execution plans.
- – Fix: Number of bulk results were equal to the total number of items on bulk inserts/updates, ignoring possible multi-value bulk inserts/updates.
- – Fixed path to sigar lib in crate.bat for Windows
- – Fixed proper validation of the “blocks.*“ table settings at all
- SQL operations.
- – Fix: Allow select statements with more than one level nested arrays in table columns.
- eg: SELECT categories[‘items’][‘id’] FROM assets
- – Fixed an edge case that could cause sorted join queries to fail.
- – Fix: Allow concurrent deletion of partition without raising an exception.
- – Throw a more meaningful error if an attempt is made to order by an invalid field in a query with aggregations.
- – Fixed cpu used bug. It was returning -1, even if cpu info loaded from sigar.
- – Update crate-admin to 0.18.1 which contains following changes:
- – Resolve path to “/_sql“ endpoint correctly when Crate is served at a different location than “/“
- – Note that 0.55.0 didn’t include 0.18 but 0.17, although it was mentioned in the changelog. For a list of changes from 0.17 to 0.18 see the 0.55.0 release section.
- – Fix in Cloud AWS plugin: Use the current region of the instance if no EC2 region is specified in the configuration.
- – Fixed a validation issue that allowed setting a primary key column value to null