CKEditor 4.5.11 发布了，该版本更新详细列表如下：
- [Severity: minor] Fixed the target=”_blank” vulnerability reported by James Gaskell.
Issue summary: If a victim had access to a spoofed version of ckeditor.com via HTTP (e.g. due to DNS spoofing, using a hacked public network or mailicious hotspot), then when using a link to the ckeditor.com website it was possible for the attacker to change the current URL of the opening page, even if the opening page was protected with SSL.
- #14747: The Enhanced Image caption now supports the link
- #7154: Added support for the “Display Text” field to the Link dialog. Thanks to Ryan Guill!
- #13362: [Blink, WebKit] Fixed: Active widget element is not cached when it is losing focus and it is inside an editable element.
- #13755: [Edge] Fixed: Pasting images does not work.
- #13548: [IE] Fixed: Clicking the elements path disables Cut and Copy icons.
- #13812: Fixed: When aborting file upload the placeholder for image is left.
- #14659: [Blink] Fixed: Content scrolled to the top after closing the dialog in a
- #14825: [Edge] Fixed: Focusing the editor causes unwanted scrolling due to dropped support for the