iOS 11 正式版更新内容
Apache Solr™ 5.3.2 发布，此版本的更新内容如下：
- SOLR-8460: /analysis/field could throw exceptions for custom attributes.
(David Smiley, Uwe Schindler)
- SOLR-8373: KerberosPlugin: Using multiple nodes on same machine leads clients to fetch TGT for every request
(Ishan Chattopadhyaya via noble)
- SOLR-8340: Fixed NullPointerException in HighlightComponent.
(zengjie via Christine Poerschke)
- SOLR-8059: &debug=results for distributed search when distrib.singlePass (sometimes activated automatically) could result in an NPE.
(David Smiley, Markus Jelsma)
- SOLR-8167: Authorization framework does not work with POST params
- SOLR-8355: update permissions were failing node recovery
(noble , Anshum Gupta)
- SOLR-8326: If BasicAuth enabled, inter node requests fail after node restart
(noble, Anshum Gupta)
- SOLR-8269: Upgrade commons-collections to 3.2.2. This fixes a known serialization vulnerability
- SOLR-8422: When authentication enabled, requests fail if sent to a node that doesn’t host the collection
- SOLR-7462: AIOOBE in RecordingJSONParser
(Scott Dawson, noble)
- SOLR-8496: SolrIndexSearcher.getDocSet(List<Query>) incorrectly included deleted documents when all of the queries were uncached (or there was no filter cache). This caused multi-select faceting (including the JSON Facet API) to include deleted doc counts when the remaining non-excluded filters were all uncached. This bug was first introduced in 5.3.0
(Andreas Müller, Vasiliy Bout, Erick Erickson, Shawn Heisey, Hossman, yonik)
- SOLR-8470: Make TTL of PKIAuthenticationPlugin’s tokens configurable through a system property (pkiauth.ttl)