- QPIDJMS-131 – Provide for finer grained control over sending of messages as presettled.
- QPIDJMS-173 – Provide for finer grained control over automatic presettling of received messages
- QPIDJMS-175 – Add support for a timeout value for drain requests.
- QPIDJMS-176 – Cleanup creation of the anonymous fallback producer when remote does not support anonymous relay.
- QPIDJMS-177 – Make the policy objects used in the client more extensable and give more control over their controlled behaviors
- QPIDJMS-185 – update to Proton 0.13.0
- QPIDJMS-188 – [CVE-2016-4974] allow whitelisting trusted content for deserialization from ObjectMessage
- QPIDJMS-172 – Potential NPE in Failover error handling
- QPIDJMS-178 – ObjectMessage does not always snapshot the store value
- QPIDJMS-179 – The internal ID generator is appending an extra ‘:’ value to ID prefixes
- QPIDJMS-182 – TransportOptions and TransportSslOptions clone methods are incomplete
- QPIDJMS-184 – JMS Selector parsing will not fail if a valid selector is followed by invalid text
- QPIDJMS-171 – Remove configuration options that were deprecated in 0.7.0
- QPIDJMS-174 – Update ActiveMQ dependency to 5.13.3