Apache Lucene 6.0.1 发布了，本次更新主要修复6.0.6版本以来的bug，以及有一项新特性。
- Spatial-extras DateRangePrefixTree’s Calendar is now configurable, to
e.g. clear the Gregorian Change Date. Also, toString(cal) is now identical to DateTimeFormatter.ISO_INSTANT.
- LUCENE-7187: Block join queries’ Weight#extractTerms(…) implementations should delegate to the wrapped weight.
(Martijn van Groningen)
- LUCENE-7209: Fixed explanations of FunctionScoreQuery.
- LUCENE-7232: Fixed InetAddressPoint.newPrefixQuery, which was generating an incorrect query when the prefix length was not a multiple of 8.
- LUCENE-7279: JapaneseTokenizer throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on some valid inputs
- LUCENE-7188: remove incorrect sanity check in NRTCachingDirectory.listAll() that led to IllegalStateException being thrown when nothing was wrong.
(David Smiley, yonik)
- LUCENE-7219: Make queryparser/xml (Point|LegacyNumeric)RangeQuery builders match the underlying queries’ (lower|upper)Term optionality logic.
(Kaneshanathan Srivisagan, Christine Poerschke)
- LUCENE-7257: Fixed PointValues#size(IndexReader, String), docCount, minPackedValue and maxPackedValue to skip leaves that do not have points rather than raising an IllegalStateException.
- LUCENE-7284: GapSpans needs to implement positionsCost().
(Daniel Bigham, Alan Woodward)
- LUCENE-7231: WeightedSpanTermExtractor didn’t deal correctly with single-term phrase queries.
(Eva Popenda, Alan Woodward)
- LUCENE-7293: Don’t try to highlight GeoPoint queries
(Britta Weber, Nick Knize, Mike McCandless, Uwe Schindler)
- LUCENE-7223: Improve XXXPoint javadocs to make it clear that you should separately add StoredField if you want to retrieve these field values at search time
(Greg Huber, Robert Muir, Mike McCandless)